jedna godina - DVIJE SUTKINJE i POBJEDA naših studenata
SNJEŽANA VASILJEVIĆ IMENOVANA AD HOC SUTKINJOM
EUROPSKOG SUDA ZA LJUDSKA PRAVA
U jednoj godini, dvije sutkinje s EJP katedre na najvišim europskim sudovima!
Profesorica Snježana Vasiljević imenovana je ad hoc sutkinjom na Europskom sudu za ljudska prava u Strasbourgu.
TAMARA PERIŠIN IMENOVANA SUTKINJOM OPĆEG SUDA EU
Katedra s ponosom javlja da je naša profesorica Tamara Perišin imenovana sutkinjom Općeg suda EU. Na putu do imenovanja, prof. Perišin je, na temelju javnog natječaja, predložio Odbor za imenovanje sudaca, nominirala Vlada RH, potvrdio Sabor RH, na njenu kandidaturu dao je pozivitno mišljenje Odbor 255 te su je, na kraju procesa, 29. svibnja 2019. jednoglasno imenovali predstavnici država članica EU. Iako će nas od jeseni napustiti da preuzme dužnost na Sudu, Tamara i dalje ostaje članica naše Katedre.
STUDENTI OSVOJILI PRVO MJESTO NA CEEMC mootu !!!
Katedra zahvaljuje i čestita timu u sastavu:
Helena Kumpar Zidanić, Fran Marko Stojković, Lorena Suša i Petar Zubić
i trenericama: Antoniji Ivančan i Niki Bačić Selanec
JEAN MONNET CENTAR IZVRSNOSTI
S ponosom javljamo kako je Europska komisija EJP katedri dodijelila ugledan međunarodni naslov Jean Monnet centra izvrsnosti za pravo Europske unije
- "EU Global Leadership in the Rule of Law."
DRUGO MJESTO NA CEEMC mootu
Studenti: Marija Kovačić, Luka Petrović i Svan Relac
Mentori: Antonija Ivančan i Davor Petrić
- drugo mjesto u ekipnom poretku
- nagrada za najboljeg govornika na natjecanju (Best Speaker's Award) – Luka Petrović
- govornička nagrada (Speaker's Award) – Svan Relac
Katedra za europsko javno pravo s ponosom javlja: PROFESOR RODIN POLOŽIO ZAKLETVU ZA SUCA EUROPSKOG SUDA
Professor Rodin sworn in as judge at the Court of Justice of the EU
Students preapred by the Jean Monnet Chair won the South East Europe Regional Round in Belgrade and qualified for the International Round in Oxford.
Studenti Ivana Cvitanović, Antonija Ivančan, Filip Kufrin, Kristina Mandić, Dina Salapić i Dora Stulić, uz mentorstvo Branke Marušić mag. iur. i u suradnji s Ivom Kuštrak dipl. iur.
3rd place at the Central and Eastern European Moot Competition (CEEMC)!
Malta, May 2012.
From left to right: team members Antonija Ivančan, Jadranka Jakovčić, Filip Kufrin (Speaker's Award winner) , Dina Salapić. Coached by Mislav Mataija.
2nd place at ELMC regional finals!
Lana Knežević, Carmen Grlica, Lana Vdović and Melita Carević (coach)
First, at last, but two times
European Law Moot Court Competition
Ana Bobić, Branka Marušić, Ivana Kordić and Vanda Jakir, Vedran Barišić and Ivan Zrinjski, won the European Law Moot Court Competititon as the best team and as the best Advocate General (Vanda Jakir)
1st place at CEEMC - Vilnius
- Best team: Nika Bačić, Dora Horvat, Ana Lah and Kristina Mandić
- Best speaker: Dora Horvat
- Speaker award: Kristina Mandić
- Coach: Filip Kuhta
Also in 2011
9th session of the Jean Monnet seminar Advanced Issues of European Law held in Dubrovnik April 11-16
2nd edition of EU law textbook in Croatian language "Osnove prava Europske unije"
Prof. Rodin granted ad personam Jean Monnet Chair for EU Law and Development of European Studies
Prof. Iris Goldner Lang published a book: From Association to Accession - How Free is the Free Movement of Persons in the EU
Second to none and as good as it gets!
Second place taken for the third time
Runner-ups to the Europen Law Moot Court Finals - Luxembourg, ECJ, April 16.
Tena Ratković, Jurica Sevšek and Mirna Romić, coached by Melita Carević.
Also in 2010
- Tamara Perišin granted Jean Monnet Module EU and WTO in Comparative Perspective
- Tamara Ćapeta and Siniša Rodin published "Osnove prava EU"
- Opatija Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence granted to Prof. Nada Bodiroga Vukobrat from University of Rijeka. Jean Monnet Chair is partner in the project
- Vol. 6 of Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy Published
- 8th session of the Jean Monnet seminar Advanced Issues of European Law was held in Dubrovnik
This time it is Central and East European Moot Court Competition! Team took 3rd place in Kiev, Ukraine while Vanda Jakir received Anniversary Speaker Award and Branka Marušić a speaker award. The team of four, comprising also Tomislav Krmek and Jelena Praštalo was coached by Melita Carević.
Also in 2009
- Iris Goldner Lang granted Jean Monnet Module EU Internal Market Law
- Vol. 5 of Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy Published
- 7th session of the Jean Monnet seminar Advanced Issues of European Law was held in Dubrovnik
Oops! We did it again!
Our students, Melita Carević, Paula Kiš and Filip Kuhta qualified 2nd to the College of Europe at the All-European finals of the European Law Moot Court Competition, on April 4th 2008.
Left to right: Mislav Mataija (Coach), Melita Carević, Siniša Rodin, Paula Kiš and Filip Kuhta.
Final ranking: 1. College of Europe, 2. University of Zagreb, 3. Columbia University Law School and 3. Universität Heidelberg.
Also in 2008
- Tamara Perišin published a book in Asser Press
- European Commission commends the Chair as success
- Iris Goldner Lang granted a Jean Monnet Module "Internal Market of the EU"
- Vol. 4 of Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy Published
- 6th session of the Jean Monnet seminar Advanced Issues of European Law was held in Dubrovnik
- Iris Goldner Lang published SLOBODA KRETANJA LJUDI U EU:KONTEKST SPORAZUMA O PRIDRUŽIVANJU (Free Movement of Persons in the EU: The Context of Stabilisation and Association Agreements)
- Tamara Perišin defended her Ph.D. thesis
- Vol. 3 of the Croatian Yearbook of European Law & Policy was published
5th session of the Jean Monnet seminar Advanced Issues of European Law was held in Dubrovnik April 29 - May 6, 2007
First cycle of Advanced Master of European Studies launched
In 2006 the team trained by the Chair took 2nd place at the European Law Moot Court Competition held in Luxembourg before the European Court of Justice.
Team members: Lea Zuber, Tomislav Sokol, Tina Čučić, Iris Valković, , Gordana Topić, Mislav Mataija, Goran Selanec (Coach)
Also in 2006
- Jean Monnet Chair extended to Prof. Siniša Rodin
- Student team ranked 4 at Central and East European Law Moot Court Competition
- Vol. 2. of Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy Published
- Iris Goldner appointed at tenured position
Also in 2005
- Tamara Ćapeta granted Jean Monnet Module - National Courts as European Courts
EU law became part of the core curriculum of the law degree program
This is when the Chair was established