Zagreb was recently struck by a devastating earthquake that seriously damaged many residential and public buildings, the buildings of the Faculty of Law included.
Upon arrival at the Faculty of Law
As you probably already know, the International Office, located in room no. 19 on the first floor of the main building, will be your point of contact for general queries during your time in Zagreb.
Once you arrive at Zagreb, but before coming to the International Office make sure you have the following:
- OIB number – This will be your identification number while staying in Croatia. You can get your OIB number at the Tax administration office on Avenija Dubrovnik 32. Please download the application form and fill it out before going to the Tax administration office. Please note you cannot enroll before you have obtained the OIB number.
- Three identical photographs for documents (4x6cm). If you do not have any photos, you can have some taken very close to the faculty (Gunduliceva street 12), or any other photo studio or booth. Please do not glue the photos to any of the forms.
- Indeks - The Indeks is a public document with which you prove your student status and in which professors write your grades at the end of the semester. Buy it at the Faculty bookshop (at Trg Republike Hrvatske 3 – basement shop, yard entrance right next to Hemingway bar – do not use the main entrance of the building). Click here to see how to fill out the Indeks with your information.
- Enrolment form – electronically fill out only the BOLD boxes on the front page, and only the first table on the second page (copy the courses from your learning agreement). Make sure you PRINT IT OUT ON BOTH SIDES of one single paper and sign your name in the box on the first page.
- ZET form – for students who wish to use the public transport – please fill out and print the form.
Once you have all of your documents, please come to the office and we will be happy to help you start your exchange at the Faculty of Law.
Faculty of Law is situated on five locations in the city centre, all of them part of our cultural heritage.
The main building of the faculty is located on Trg Republike Hrvatske 14.
Social Work Study centre is located in Nazorova 51.
Study Centre for Public Administration and Public Finance can be found in Gundulićeva 10.