For living and studying in Croatia, you need to have your own OIB – PIN number (Personal Identification Number). OIB is a number used for identifying natural and legal persons in the Republic of Croatia. Incoming students and teaching staff are required to have an OIB upon their arrival at our faculty. The OIB number is issued by the Croatian Tax Authority and is required for the enrollment and/or opening of a local bank account.


For more information, please check the following web page:


Instructions on how to fill out the necessary forms correctly: