COURSE STATUS: Optional course
ECTS : 4
Length of course: 30 hours
Teaching methods: Lectures and tutorials designed to encourage students to express their opinions.
Time and venue: Lectures are held Mondays, from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., hall no.2, Ćirilometodska 4 (Upper Town)
- oral exam held at the end of semester, or
- presentation of students’ paper
- Bell, Mark; Numhauser-Henning, Ann. Equal Treatment (Chapter 3), in: European Labour Law (eds. Jaspers, T.; Pennings, F., Peters, S.), Intersentia, 2019, p. 131-200.
- Relevant CJEU case-law, indicated at our website under "Time schedule, units and reading materials"
- Monti, Giorgio. Equal Opportunities Law and Policy, in: Chalmers, Damian; Davies, Gareth; Monti, Giorgo. European Union Law, Second Edition, Cambridge University Press, 2010, pp. 534-580
- Craig, Paul; de Búrca, Gráinne. Equal Treatment of Women and Men, in: Craig, Paul; de Búrca, Gráinne. EU Law, Text, Cases, and Materials, Fourth Edition, Oxford University Press, 2008, pp. 874-949
- Schiek, Dagmar; Waddington, Lisa; Bell, Mark (Eds.). Cases, Materials and Text on National, Supranational and International Non-discrimination Law. Hart Publishing, 2007
Reading materials that are not provided with online links can be found in the Book Department. Fotocopying service is also available there.
Book Department, Trg Maršala Tita 14, I floor, room nr. 14, opening hours:
- Mon, Wed and Fri: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tue and Thu: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.